To encourage companies to register in Singapore, the country provides numerous tax benefits that are favorable to businesses.
• For the initial three years of tax filings, newly incorporated companies in Singapore are granted a 75% exemption on their first S$100,000 in corporate profits;
• You can benefit from a further 50% tax exemption on taxable income of up to S$100,000;
• Newly registered Singapore companies can also receive a partial tax exemption of 8.5% on taxable income of up to S$100,000 per annum;
• Shareholders of Singapore companies can benefit from 0% tax on both dividends and capital gains;
• Singapore has signed Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements (DTAs) with more than 50 countries, including China, Japan, Canada, France, and the UK.