For those who need to develop globally in a difficult international situation
- Howto effectively invest your own capital in the East? - How to become an investor in an Indian company? - How do Indians see business? - Which areas are open for investment? - How to withdraw money from (to) India?
- Howto set up (and is it possible?!) supply and economic relations of the company with India? - How to work effectively with counterparties and their limitations? - How to achieve mutual understanding and act competently in the context of intercultural business relations?
- Howdo I find out if the project is suitable for the Indian market? - How to start a business in India? - How to find local partners and investors in the East? - How does the East work? - Why don't the partners get in touch?
About the expert
Managing Partner (International) HIC Capital Group
Head of Eurasian Office (Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan) of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry MSME CCII
– From April to December 2021, he established relations with business partners (including investors) from more than 30 countries (India, Singapore, Luxembourg, Malta, Hong Kong, Brazil, Kazakhstan, Cameroon, etc.);
– He has experience in bringing complex joint projects with a production component to the Indian market, experience in working with cross-investment projects in several jurisdictions;
– Mr. Misiura is able to launch new formats and investment agreements with an international element with the support of local authorities (State Governments of India), including within the framework of the work of HIC Capital Group.
Procedure of work
Leave a request
Fill out the form and we will contact you (we recommend specifying a convenient time for communication and type (phone / WA / Telegram / etc.)
You pre-designate the subject of the request before the consultation, and the expert collects the necessary information for the preparation of the proposal (the number and schedule of coaching hours)
Expert consultation with elaborated answers to your questions, or a series of consultations within the framework of solving your problem
Choose the most suitable service for you
from $3000 (person)
Special business delegations: work on the "ground": localization of production and start of business.
Negotiations with local business partners, government, investors, MoU signing and development of joint projects